QUALITY CONTROL & PACKAGING
SPFL’s Green Policy
- A program has been implemented to replace lighting in the manufacturing facilities with more energy efficient lamps.
- Where feasible, less efficient motors have been replaced with new less energy consuming motors on the manufacturing machines.
- Utilizing energy generated by recently set up wind power plants
- Cardboard cartons, manufacturing process waste (polyester and nylon) and damaged plastic products such as cones and tubes are recycled.
RE-USABLE MATERIAL FOR INTERNAL PROCESSESS
- Allied material for SPFL’s internal processes and in internal transfers between Silvassa & Vapi is re-used and recycled.
SPFL DYE HOUSE & DYEING PROCESS
- SPFL’s dye house is equipped with a system to be energy efficient.
- The dyeing machines and the dyeing process is designed to reduce water and energy consumption.
- All process water used in dyeing is treated before returning it safely to the environment.
- Eco-friendly steam boiler.